Avi Multi-Cluster Kubernetes Operator Version 1.6 Release Notes
The Avi Vantage platform integration with OpenShift/ Kubernetes an operator called Avi Multi-Cluster Kubernetes Operator (AMKO) to facilitate multi-cluster application deployments. The following illustration outlines the components of the Avi Kubernetes integration.
What’s New in AMKO Version 1.6.1
- Support for Kubernetes 1.22.
- Support for multiple AMKO installations.
- Support for GSLB pool property
- Support for broadcasting AMKO pod
Eventsin order to enhance the observability and monitoring aspects.
Key Changes in AMKO Version 1.6.1
- Encode names of all health monitor objects except for health monitors created for passthrough ingress/routes.
To install AMKO and get started, refer to the AMKO Installation Guide.
For more information about AMKO, refer to the Documentation for AMKO.
To know more about comp matrix for AMKO across various parameters, refer to the Compatibility Guide for AMKO.
Document Revision History
|January 25, 2022
|Published the Release Notes for AMKO version 1.6.1