Avi Vantage allows you to deliver multi-cloud application services such as load balancing, application security, autoscaling, container networking, and web application firewall. Avi automates application delivery, ensuring applications are available, secure, and responsive.
How Does It Work?
Avi Vantage Platform
Avi Vantage uses a software-defined scale-out architecture that separates the central control plane (Avi Controller) from the distributed data plane (Avi Service Engine). It offers a single management point with elastic scale to match the growth of applications and businesses, where application services including load balancing, security and service mesh are provided on ONE platform across any environment.
Avi Vantage is based on 100% REST APIs, fully automatable, and seamlessly integrates with the CI/CD pipeline for application delivery. With on-demand autoscaling, Avi Vantage can elastically scale based on application loads. Built-in analytics provide application delivery benefits such as actionable insights based on performance monitoring, logs, and security events in a single dashboard (Avi App Insights) with end-to-end visibility.
Application Delivery Benefits
Consistent, enterprise-grade application services including load balancing, WAF, and container networking across heterogeneous environments
- Bare metal (x86 – Intel)
- Virtual machines (VMware, OpenStack)
- Containers (Docker)
- Public clouds (Azure, AWS, Google Cloud Platform)
Automation with 100% REST APIs and self-service like public cloud
- End-to-end visibility eliminates guesswork and reduces troubleshooting to minutes
- Integrates with CI/CD pipeline and speeds up application rollout
- Analytics deliver application insights and drive intelligent decisions
A modern, distributed, universal service mesh for container-based microservices applications.
- Dynamic service discovery, traffic management, and microsegmentation, optimized for both North-South and East-West traffic
- Automatic application map visualizing the interactions between services including faults, security violations, and network latencies
- Integration with Kubernetes / OpenShift / Istio to automate deployment and management of container clusters
Software-defined approach makes traditional hardware appliances a thing of the past
- 100% software – no proprietary hardware
- On-demand autoscaling – no over-provisioning
- Point-and-click application troubleshooting – no black box