Avi Vantage Platform uses a software-defined scale-out architecture that is 100% based on REST-APIs. It delivers extensible application services including load balancing, application security and container ingress on ONE platform across any environment. It provides elastic autoscaling, built-in analytics and full automation.
- Software-defined architecture: centralized control plane (Avi Controller) and distributed data plane (Avi Service Engine) with elastic autoscaling
- Built-in analytics: actionable insights based on performance monitoring, logs and security events in a single dashboard (Avi App Insights) with end-to-end visibility
- Extensible application services: load balancing, application security, container ingress and beyond
Avi Vantage: 3 Key Components
Avi Service Engines
- Runs on any x86 server, VMs, containers
- Delivers applications across any data center and multi-cloud environment
- Collects application , security, and client data from network transactions
- Autoscales on-demand horizontally in minutes
- Service proxy for microservices architecture
Central Control and Management
- Orchestrates multi-cloud application services via policies
- Autoscales multi-cloud load balancers and apps based on thresholds
- Predictively autoscales load balancers and apps
- Provides per-tenant or per-app load balancing
- Simplifies troubleshooting by visualizing insights for application performance management
Analytics and Machine Learning
- Automates self-service provisioning of virtual services and configurations of VIPs
- Monitors app health scores, application analytics, security, and client insights
- Visualizes service interactions via app map
Avi Vantage: Deployment Architecture
Avi Vantage delivers multi-cloud application services that can be deployed on bare metal, VMs, or containers in any data center or public cloud environments.
Legacy ADC Hardware vs.